- The ultra fine bubble testing lab of Izumitec Co., Ltd. was accredited as a designated examination lab. on December 20, 2017. Please refer to the list of FBIA Product Certification System in detail.
- On December 6, 2017, the Tenth International Symposium of Fine Bubble Technology was held at Ichijo Hall, Yayoikodo, the University of Tokyo.
- A sample of micro fine bubble generator by Science Co., Ltd. was certificated on November 29, 2017. Please refer to the list of FBIA Product Certification System in detail.
- On November 16, 2017, the Fine Bubble Kagoshima Seminar (Kyushu, Japan) was held by Fine Bubble Revitalization Management.
- The Fine Bubble Measurement & Technology Seminar will be held at the event hall of Tokyo office, Shimadzu Corporation on Friday, January 12, 2018.
Program Member registration Non-member registration
- The Okinawa Fine Bubble Seminar will be held on Tuesday, January 9, 2018. Program Registration
- The Tenth International Symposium of Fine Bubble Technology will be held at Ichijo Hall, Yayoikodo, the University of Tokyo on Tuesday, December 6, 2017.
Registration – Regular member Supporting member Non-member
- The Fine Bubble Kagoshima Seminar (Kyushu, Japan) by Fine Bubble Revitalization Management will be held on November 16, 2017.
- A sample of micro bubble generator by Nitto Seiko Co., Ltd. was certified as the first Micro-Bubble Generator: Certificate on a Sample based on laboratory testing on August 25, 2017.
- The first International Standard proposed by ISO/TC 281 committee which is a Japanese proposal, “Fine bubble technology- General principles for usage and measurement of fine bubbles – Part 1: Terminology”, was published on July 6, 2017. FBIA has supported ISO/TC 281 committee as secretariat.